Entirely made of thermoplastic polyester and polyurethane, Elf Diaper layers offer extreme strength and comfort. Chosen for its softness to the touch, the micro-suede lining makes the product soft with its design.
They offer optimum protection thanks to their large, highly absorbent 4-ply bamboo insert in addition to their microfiber insert.
- Closure: Velcro
- Outside/Shell: 100% polyester laminate / polyester laminate
- Inside/Inner lining: 100% polyester
- Includes: One 4-layer microfibre insert (can be upgraded)
- Wash before first use
- Several washes may be necessary before inserts achieve maximum absorption capacity
- Diaper should be changed every 2-3 hours to prevent the appearance of diaper rash.
- Only use products compatible with washable diapers (for example: zinc creams are not).
- Additional measures may be necessary depending on the type of water in your home (hard water, iron, etc.)
- Remove excess solid residues from the toilet and store the soiled diaper in a dry place
- Pre-wash the layer with cold water in the washing machine, taking care to remove inserts from the pocket beforehand (short cycle of washing for heavily soiled clothes)
- Machine wash (long wash cycle for heavily soiled clothes)
- Hang to dry in the sun (the sun helps remove stains that are resistant to washing) or tumble dry at low temperatures.
- Clean stained diapers ideally within 1 to 2 days after use
- Do not use bleach or softener and never boil the layer to avoid damaging it.