- made of 3 layers, the outside 2 layers are bamboo while inside 2 layers are microfiber.
- 3 layer design, made of 330g bamboo
- Easy use and very Soft
- Machine washable and dryable.
- Suitable for babies weighing 3-15kg
- Dimension of insert: 33cm x 13.5cm
- Wash temperature: under 30°C.
Five Incredible Benefits of Bamboo:
- Hypoallergenic - Bamboo's organic and naturally smooth fibre properties are non-irritating to the skin, making it ideal for people with skin sensitivities or other allergies and dermatitis.
- Thermal regulating - Ensures that you are warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Bamboo's excellent wicking properties makes it ideal for warm summer days.
- Absorbency - A cross section of bamboo fibre reveals various micro-holes, allowing the diaper to have superior absorption.
- Breathable - The porous qualities of bamboo fiber gives great breathability and is extremely comfortable against baby skin.
- Anti-bacterial - Bamboo fabric contains a natural occurring anti-microbial agent that prevents bacteria from cultivating, making it odour free!
Tips & Care
- Wash before first use is recommended prior to using.
- It may take a few washes to reach full absorbency (could be 6 washes or more)
- Place the insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the back
- Liquid will be absorbed through the inner layer of the nappy through the insert
- More than one insert may be needed when sleeping or when necessary
- Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours or when damp, to prevent nappy rash
- Remove and rinse off the residuals; then store in dry pail;
- Machine wash (no hotter than 35oC), cold rinse;
- Hang them up to dry in the sun (sunlight helps bleach the nappies to remove any remaining stains), or "Low" tumble dry;
- Do not store inserts for too many days, should be washed in 1-2 days;
- Do not use bleach nor softeners