Designed in NZ by Chirpy Cheeks, Made by Alva Baby
Note: Each pocket nappy comes with one 5-layer bamboo-blend insert. If you prefer to purchase a nappy with no inserts, type NOINSERT on the discount placeholder during checkout. You can also purchase additional inserts here if you wish to upgrade.
- Has tummy panel lamination - essential to prevent leaks for tummy sleepers
- Double gussets
- Suitable for babies and toddlers 3 -15kg (for guidance only)
- Dimensions of Nappy: 38 cm in length x 33 cm in width
- Nappy can be adjusted to desired size using the velcro and snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy.
- Washable, waterproof and breathable
- Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking
- Nappy with pocket to hold insert
- Can be used as nappy cover for fitted nappies
- Outer layer is made of polyester with waterproof and breathable TPU
- Inner layer is made of athletic wicking jersey (AWJ)
- Baby can be fitted by adjusting velcro on the belly and snaps on the crotch area
- Each nappy comes with one 5-layer bamboo-blend insert (35 x14cm)
Tips & Care
- Wash before first use.
- It will take 6 or more washes to reach full absorbency of the insert
- Place insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the back.
- Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours or when damp to prevent nappy rash. More than one insert may be needed for babies above 3 months
- Avoid using fabric softeners to prevent build up. Use bleach only for sanitising purposes, with care.
- Remove solids and rinse off residuals (you can use Sard or Sunlight soap) then store in a dry container.
- Machine wash between 40-60 °C (follow CCN wash routine)
- Nappies should be prewashed within 1-2 days using half a scoop of detergent on warm-hot water, main wash using 1.5 scoops of detergent on warm-hot water